Premier University invites applications for the following posts in the following departments.
1. Assistant Programmer
Candidate must have a B. Sc. degree in Computer Science & Engineering, or Computer Science, or Programming, or Information Technology or any related discipline with no third division/class/ or equivalent GPA in any of the examinations.
Skill Requirements and Experience:
- ASP.NET (language C#), MSSQL (must be experienced).
- C, C++, JAVA.
- HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery.
- PHP, Ajax, MySQL.
- Crystal Report , RDBMS
- Should have knowledge on object oriented analysis, design and development of client-server applications.
- Candidates having one (1) or more year(s) of experience in related job fields will be given preference.
- Convert university specifications, requirements and statements of problems and procedures to detailed logical flow charts for coding into computer language.
- Develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data and information.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
- Design, develop, test and implement the next generation IP platforms using tools and software with back end databases to provide an integrated automation system.
- Analyze, design and test databases within all application area.
- Provide service to the current installed modules.
- Develop, maintain, and modify existing university web structures, adding new content and multimedia, and designing new pages where needed.
Applications with complete C.V & two passport size photographs, contact telephone numbers, e-mail address, should reach The Registrar (In-charge), Premier University, 1/A, O.R. Nizam Road, Panchlaish, Chittagong by 25-05-2013.
All information regarding candidature and CV etc. will be kept confidential. Premier University is an equal opportunity employer. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidates.
Click here for download the Application.
Click here for download paper Circulation.
1/A, O.R. Nizam Road, Panchlaish, Chittagong